ALERT LEVEL 2 TRAINING PROTOCOL
The safety of you and your dogs is my priority, so I will be closely following recommendations from the Ministry of Health around how to protect you. I have updated my processes to be in line with government regulations for safe work practices including hygiene protocols, physical distancing principles and minimising face-to-face contact. These protocols include:
- Cleaning all my training equipment with veterinary quality antiviral cleaner before and after each use.
- Regularly sanitizing my hands.
- Collecting your dog in a safe and secure way so as to keep social distancing.
- I won’t be transporting dogs in my vehicle for training, so training will be from your home in your neighborhood or arranging to meet you somewhere else.
- For sessions where I am working with you and your dog, I will be keeping a minimum of two meters from you while training with you, and will ask you to use a cell phone and headset so we can communicate during the training session.
- I will be respecting the social distancing rules while training your dog. This means I’ll be avoiding interactions with other dogs and people.
- I am happy to contact you during the session to give you an update on training and discuss any queries you have.